Monday 5 February 2007

Welcome


Welcome to my Sony Ericsson K800i Page. The Sony Ericsson K800i is currently one of the most feature packed camera phones on the market and serves as a useful tool for established photographers and newcomers to the hobby alike. Newcomers can take advantage of the many automatic and scene modes, while the more advanced photographer can take full advantage of the 3 megapixel resolution, auto focus and macro mode. I always try to carry a camera with me most of the time, but there is always the time when you walk/drive to the shop for a bottle of milk and you may just encounter some event worth snapping, you may kick yourself for not bringing the camera with you this time but who would have thought an opportunity would arise. With the Sony Ericsson k800i this need never be a problem again, slip it in your pocket and you are set to go. using this page I hope to share with you some of the pictures I create with the K800i and also some hints and tips you can use with the k800i or any other camera phone. I hope you will find this page interesting, helful or both.

No comments: